The 2013 Atlanta Erg Sprints was a great time. Everybody set new personal bests, which is absolutely fantastic, and there was more than a little hardware handed out!
Final results: (Full Results Here) Women's 2000m:
- Tricia Griffin: 8:04.6
- Karin Vita: 8:11.0
- Jeanne Daprano: 8:51.8 (2nd Place 60+, WR 75-79 LWT!)
- Beverly English: 9:18.4 (3rd Place 50-59)
- Brian Flowers: 7:53.8
- Tricia Griffin: 3:59.3
- Garnett Pollock: 2:59.9 (1st Place)
- Charles Anderson: 3:07.0 (3rd Place)
- Garnett Pollock: 1:21.6 (2nd Place)
- Charles Anderson: 1:27.2
- Bryan Hancock: 1:59.9
- Team #1: 6:21.1 (2nd Place)
- Team #2: 6:59.0
- Team #3: 7:34.4
Congrats to everybody who raced on your amazing times! We can't wait to start training for next year.
And a special congratulations to Jeanne Daprano for her world record 8:51.8 in the Women's 75-79 LWT age group, smashing the previous record by more than 15 seconds (9:08.9).